Four Ski Resorts. 51 Minutes from Seattle.
Just an hour's drive from much of the Seattle-Tacoma-Everett metropolitan area, Snoqualmie Pass allows millions of Seattle area residents to get to the mountains with year round skiing, snowboarding and hiking year.
Here are some reasons why renting a private vacation rental home is just plain better than staying in a cramped expensive hotel room..
- Get more space, more rooms, more privacy.
- Bring family and friends. Spend time together.
- Often you get handy front-door parking free.
- Avoid expensive every meal cost. Eat what you want.
- Full kitchens, pots, pans, plates and utensils.
- Many homes come with hot tubs or pools,
- Many are inside resorts with full guest priviledges.
- In residential communities feel like a local. Make friends.
- Deal directly with the manager or owner.
- On a per person basis, you spend less & get more.
- This site is free for guests to browse and use.
Winter activity is busy at Snoqualmie Pass with thousands of skiers making the day trip to hit the slopes. The four areas feature the largest night skiing operation in the United States.
In summer things are alive. There is world class hiking, mountain biking, fishing and more. Its a mountain wonderland just minutes away from the city.
Write for this Website
This is a new website and looking for an Writers who love to write about Surfing, and a Publisher-Editor to oversee it all.Plus we need photographers and videographers too. You can apply here.